Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Harris Teeter Super Doubles trips!



What a wonderful start to Harris Teeter Super Doubles!!!! I loved seeing all of my couponing buddies out!

Final Totals

Total Saved: $502.59
Total Spent: $20.68
= 96% Savings!!!!


Day 7

Saved $63.41
Spent $4.69
= 93% Savings!!!

Here is what I got:
1 Kraft Mayo
1 Kraft Spicy Mayo
1 Hershey King size candy bar
3 Recees King Size
3 20oz Diet Cokes
1 20oz Sprite
6 Campbells Chunky Soups
1 7Up 2 ltr
2 A&W Root Beer 2 ltr
1 Dr Pepper 2 ltr
5 Zone Perfect Bars
1 Whole Chicken
1 Bananas
2 Ore-Ida Crispy Fries
1 Shamrock Farms single serve chocolate milk
2 Smart Balance Milks
1 Lunchable


Day 6

Saved $63.43
Spent $0.67
= 99% Savings!!!

My catalina's for the Green Giant and Hamburger Helper did not print. Found out that they were working on the computer system which caused them not to print. So they gave me $6 cash instead of catalina's. Our HT is Awesome!!!

Here is what I got:
6 Betty Crocker Potatos
6 Chicken Helpers
4 Campbells Tomato Soup
1 Bumble Bee tuna
3 Zone Perfect Bars
2 Revlong nail clippers
9 Green Giant Veggies
3 Danimals Smoothies
1 Deli Creation


Day 5

Saved $72.81
Spent $0.35
= 99% Savings!
Received 2 $3 and 1 $2 catalina!!!

Here is what I got:
6 Green Giant Veggies
6 Hamburger Helpers
8 Pillsbury Sweet Moments
1 Bumble Bee Tuna Pouch
10 2 Ltr Sunkist, A&W and Ginger Ale (found $1/2 tearpads at Kangaroo!!!)
2 Zone Perfect Bars

Day 4
I ended up waiting an hour for them to unload the truck and get the Pillsbury Sweet Moments out. By the time they did, there was a crowd waiting for those things! LOL

Saved $69.05
Spent $1.95
= 97% Saved!!!
Received $9 in catalina's!

Here is what I got:
6 Hamburger Helpers
2 Quaker Oats
2 Friskies Treats
2 Campbells Soups
1 Bumble Bee Tuna (had a $0.55 blinkie and was able to use the $3 off Tuna catalina!)
9 Green Giant Veggies
6 Pillsbury Sweet Moments
1 Best Life Butter
1 Danimals
1 HT Bread (thought it was eVic for $0.77 but it rang up $1.19, got the wrong kind)


Day 3

Saved $78.98
Spent $4.35
= 95% Savings!!
Received $6 in Catalina's!

Here is what I got:

9 Hamburger Helpers
5 Pop Secret
1 Nestle Quik Powder
1 Friskies Treat
1 Hormel Tenderloin
9 Green Giant Veggies
2 Pillsbury Crecsents (One rang up full price because I grabbed the wrong one)
1 Best Life Buttery Spray
1 Lunchable
1 Deli Creation
1 John Morrell Hot Off The Bone
1 Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt

Day 2

Saved $81.54
Spent $3.56
= 96% Savings!!!
Received a catalina for $3, $3 and $1 (I was supposed to receive a $3 catalina for the Green Giant because I purchased 9 but only got $1, I have contacted the catalina company and will be getting the other $2 in the mail)

Here is what I got:

6 Hamburger Helpers
9 Green Giant Veggies (the Asparagus rang up at $4.19 and did not count towards the GM promo, the manager changed them to $0.99 and gave me one free and manually took off the $6 for the GM promo)
1 Cottonelle Wipes $2.50 - $2 cat = $0.50
3 Friskies $6 - $1 = FREE
2 Campbells Healthy Request Soups $1.25 - $1 = FREE
1 Whole Chicken $2.90 - $3 Beef or Chicken catalina
2 Pillsbury Pizza Custs $1.67 - $1/2 = $0.67 each
4 Pillsbury Sweet Moments $2.50 - $1.50 = FREE, (2) $1 = $0.50 each
2 Best Life Buttery spray - $1.17 - $1 = FREE
3 John Morrell Off the Bone $2.50 - $1 = $0.50 each

Paid with $3, $3 and $2 catalina

Day 1

Saved $73.37
Spent $5.11
= 93% Savings!!!
Received $8 in Catalina's!

Here is what I got:

9 Hamburger Helpers = $9 - $0.75/3 = $4.50
4 Betty Crocker Potatos = $4 - $1/2 = FREE
3 Quaker Oats $4.50 - $1 = FREE
1 Friskies $2 - $1 = FREE
2 Wholly Guacamole $3.98 - $1 = FREE
6 Green Giant Brocoli = $5.94 - $1/3 = $1.94
4 Pillsbury Grands $8 - $1 = FREE
2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls = $3.34 - $1/2 = $1.34
1 Yoplait Fiber One Yogurt $1.99 - $1 = FREE
1 HT Half & Half (for hubby) $1.67
2 Lunchables $2 - $1 = FREE
1 Deli Creations $2.50 - $1 = $0.50

Received $6 Instant Savings for the GM deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.